HH: Popular Posts

Friday, September 7, 2012

About Hollywood Hondentrimmer Grooming Services


Grooming
First time discount- eerste keer korting
I have been grooming dogs for the last 7 years,
I try to make the grooming experience as comfortable as possible for the dog and owner. The dogs are groomed in my home (an apartment near the Vijf Meilaan). Your dog will never be waiting for his turn in a cage. I use minimum restraints and keep the dog as calm as possible. I do not rush through it. If the dog needs a break we take a little walk and begin again. For extreme cases, grooming can be done in two parts on different days. This results in no cuts or scratches and a happy hond.
I use the best grooming products for the dogs. Different dogs have different types of fur and skin. I use the products most appropriate for your specific dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Focussing on Customer Satisfaction & Pleasing the preferences of protective pet parents…. Your comments are always appreciated.
Subscribe to this post by clicking 'subscribe' bellow the comment box.
Direct/private message me at HollywoodHondentrimmer@gmail.com.

Please express all your thoughts, feedback, comments, concerns, suggestions, questions, etc.. I look forward to hearing from you.